How To Guides
Modified on 2013/01/29 09:06 by Keith Rudolph — Categorized as: Chummer SR4 - How To
As Chummer grows, the list of things you can do with it grows as well. Here are some how to guides on some of the things you can do in Chummer.
- On second thought, I don't want to be Human.
Changing BP/Karma and Avail Limits
- I get more BP? Sweet!
- Want to keep track of a bunch of identical NPCs? Clone them!
- Using Condition Monitors to track damage and wound modifiers.
Creating Custom Improvements
- Create your own Improvements that can be turned on and off as needed.
Gaining and Spending Karma and Nuyen
- Earned some Karma or Nuyen? Find out how to record it and spend it!
- Keep track of when rent is due and how you're doing on those pesky Extended Tests.
Linking Contacts and Enemies
- Link Contacts and Enemies to their Chummer save files.
- Adding Martial Arts to your character.
Omae Character Exchange
- Got a neat character? Share it! Need a quick NPC? You can find one here!
Putting Your Character into Career Mode
- Getting ready to 'run.
- Play in multiple games with slightly different rules? Here's how you can keep that information separated in Chummer.
Tracking Ammo in Career Mode
- Let Chummer worry about your ammo; you keep havin' fun.
Uploading Language Files
- Instructions on how to upload changes to translation files (for content translators).